Wasting valuable time trying to make your SEO and Social Media work for your business?
Learn the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Social Media – enroll in Search & Social School!
In our Search & Social: Fundamentals workshop, Reeva from Cutting Edge Digital will teach you the key SEO essentials to give you the confidence to tackle your own SEO.
I will show you how to optimise and manage your Social Media accounts and measure your results so you know exactly what’s working.
SEO with Reeva
- What Is SEO
- Keyword Research Strategies & Tools
- On Page Optimisation Essentials
- How to nail Google My Business
- Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
Social Media With Carma
- What Social Media can do
- Your audience and how to use it
- Platforms – where are your fans?
- Optimisation (Social SEO if you will…)
- Content themes & posting formats
- Metrics – how and what to measure
- Tools & tips
Together We’ll Cover
- How these two aspects of digital marketing work together to create cohesion for your brand
- Why Social Media can help your search results
- How to create efficiencies in your digital marketing
- How you can save time and effort
What You’ll Get
- The confidence to optimise your own website and social media
- A working knowledge of SEO so you won’t be bamboozled by anyone again
- A workbook that will guide you through optimising your website in your own time
- Our list of essential tools and websites that will help you with your online marketing
- A heap of new business besties and contacts
- Plenty of tea, coffee, water, and snacks to keep you going
- Loads of new ideas to start actively growing your business through SEO and social media
What You Need To Bring
- Your laptop
- Your mobile phone
- A notebook if you’re a notetaker (we’ll have workbooks as well)
- Your thirst for Digital Marketing greatness
Studio 64 Group, South Perth
- Free on street parking (4 hours)
- On-site childcare
- Close to the South Perth ferry and bus stops
See the available tickets hit the “buy tickets” button to go to Eventbrite.
You can also see more info in the Facebook event.
*price includes booking fees and GST. If you require a tax invoice please don’t hesitate to ask.